Thursday, 29 June 2017

things I like lately

So long!

- our family summer vacation starts tomorrow; we are off to Iceland (!) for a wedding and a roadtrip
- the ten-item wardrobe
- looking forward to checking out the blogs in this post + curious about the lady who wrote the post
- the most important lesson I learned during my social media detox
- Sølve for taking such great care of our garden
- napping after kindergarten drop off - because I can (vacation!)
- a treehouse apartment in Washington D.C.
- Maja Hattvang's blog (new to me) - her home is gorgeous!
- Sverre slept until 7:30 am two mornings in a row! Hoping he will keep up this trend during the vacation.
- so excited about my new heavy duty blender!

- - -

Things I don't like lately

- smoothies with too much coconut milk - it's sickening
- realising how weak I am, especially my arms - how can a 7 minutes workout be so hard?!
- project I quit sweet treats is a struggle!
- packing for vacation

1 comment:

  1. Oh YAY for vacation! Iceland sounds great - I would love to go there too some day.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails